Friday, March 6, 2009

Introduction

First, let me introduce myself and the motivation for creating this blog. I'm a engineer for big high-tech company (and the disclaimer is that everything I post here is my own personal opinion and not theirs) who is largely frustrated with the shortcomings of the technological products available ot us, and specially annoyed with seeing hundreds of articles praising that same technology.

Being a software and hardware developer myself and having designed things from database applications to 3D acceleration chips, I am absolutely sure that the problems with these are not fundamental impossibilities of improvement, but rather pure laziness (many times to cut costs).

My first real post will come next, exposing the well-intentioned but poorly-implementd UPnP technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment